//Transmission loading …
Log date: 12/10/3050
HPG Transmission Tail: 1.198.265.33.xxx.xxxx.xxx
We are writing to report that the mission was a partial success. The ComStar database has been breached, though only for a very limited time. We followed our operation directives flawlessly but only managed to get a few files before ComStar tracked us and severed connection.
We are sending the files and directories that we obtained from the database. A lot of files were corrupted when our connection was broken. We are not sure if there is any significance to these photos, but hopefully they will give us a clue to what is going on in the Periphery states since ComStar has been so secretive and tight-lipped about it.
Hopefully now we will get to go back home tæ█╪é...
[Transmission Error, Corrupt Message]
- (From the NoGutsNoGalaxy forums)
- dadrick reblogged this from warvaul and added:
- dadrick likes this
- warvaul reblogged this from allsystemsnominal
- warvaul likes this
- zakuno2 reblogged this from allsystemsnominal
- stroikah-yer-eeka reblogged this from allsystemsnominal
- beanie-and-glasses likes this
- quicksilver6 likes this
- that-robot-guy likes this
- riker-wears-a-skant likes this
- allsystemsnominal posted this