Vote this shit up, we need classic Mechwarrior on GOG
It feels especially good to have the Stormcrow finished. It was my first mod and I’ve put a lot of work into it.
This September 17th will be the 1-year anniversary of MWO’s launch, and to celebrate, we’ll be getting a ton of goodies! I would check out the full post, but the gist of the whole announcement is as follows:
- This weekend, there will be a Double XP event, Double XP conversion sale, 50% off mechbays, and if you win one match you receive a cupcake cockpit item.
- If you’ve played at least 100 matches since Sept. 17th 2013, you will receive 2 million C-Bills, a mechbay and a fun standing cockpit item on Sept. 23rd.
- The Centurion CN9-AH is returning! (It was removed in closed beta and was replaced by the Yen-Lo-Wang). You get a custom one if you’ve purchased any amount of MC.
- New Atlas variant: the AS7-S. You get a custom version of one for free if you bought any package (Founder’s, Phoenix, Clan or A La Carte).
- King Crab confirmed! If you bought any top-tier package, you will receive a free custom King Crab. Standard King Crab variants will be sold for MC starting Dec. 16th and for C-Bills on Jan. 20th.
- All Founder’s ‘mechs are having their C-Bill boost raised from 25% to 30% starting Sept. 17th.
- Clan reinforcements have arrived (Koshi, Fenris, Loki and Man-O-War)! Also, if you’ve purchased the Masakari collection as well as the Man-O-War collection, you will receive the Mod Dog as a bonus! The Mad Dog will be available for MC on Dec. 16th and for C-Bills on Jan. 20th.
An amazing cosplay of a Warhawk/Masakari by Ion Raptor!
You can check out the thread showing his WIP here.
New Hero ‘Mech for MWO: the Griffin-1E “Sparky”
GRF-1N Griffin Sparky
The personal ‘Mech of Elle Bennett of the 5th Donegal Guards, prior to the War of 3039 she had replaced the LRM launcher of her Griffin with five medium lasers, one mounted in each torso, one beside the PPC and two in Sparky’s left arm. The additional weight saved goes towards an extra heat sink and an additional ton of armor
Sparky comes with 6 Energy hardpoints (with one per side torso and two per arm), a 275 Standard Engine (max size of 360), 5 jump jets (max of 7), along with Standard heatsinks, armor and structure.