RAVE MODE ENGAGED
The Periphery, published in 1988,
A quick sketch of a Wolverine battlemech from Battletech. The reseen Wolverine has bunny ears so I though it would be appropriate for Easter along side a egg shaped Overlord class dropship.
I wan’t to make the mech somewhat stocky, like in TRO: 3085 but I still fell I made the legs to short.
This is a great weekend for playing MWO!
- Get a free TDR-9S after you win five matches! Check your progress and redeem the ‘mech here.
- 50% off cyan and lime colours,(until Apr. 22nd) plus 30% off on mechbays (until Apr. 21st)!
- 50% off Buccaneer and Hotrod colours, plus 30% off select patterns for Phoenix ‘mechs (until Apr. 19th)!
Award-winning journalist, author and self-proclaimed “Galactic Citizen” Walter Tucker, examines events and decisions, both past and present, that have shaped the course of human history across the Inner Sphere. Through a critical yet unbiased eye, Mr. Tucker presents his take on these events and leaves us each to think on where we have been and where we are going.
The Inner Sphere Chronicles is written by David Martin.
With additional material by George Ledoux
Produced and performed by George Ledoux and Voices In My Head® Productions
Music by Jon Steadman
ISC artwork created by B.B. Wolfe aka. Laura Shaw
|—||Unknown aristocrat of a Federated Commonwealth world|
Petition to phase out “And knowing is half the battle” and replace it with “Information is Ammunition.”
Refuse your what?
Greetings, MechWarriors! We’ve got a great patch to help ease the waiting of the Launch Module coming in the next patch. What do we have in store? Let’s take a look!
- New Variants for Battlemaster, Locust and Shadow Hawk:
Battlemaster: BLR-3M, BLR-3S
Locust: LCT-1E, LCT-1M
Shadow Hawk: SHD-2D, SHD-2K
(Note: these will be purchasable for MC only for one week)
- Several performance improvements
- Bug fixes (such as target designations switching mid-battle, turrets being able to lock on ECM-shielded ‘mechs, and groups not being able to launch after the group leader readies up)
- Weapon Tuning:
- AC/2 cooldown increased to 0.669 (up from 0.52), and max range falloff reduced to 1440 (down from 2160).
- AC/5 and UAC/5 projectile speed reduced to 1150 (down from 1300), and cooldown increased to 1.66 (up from 1.5).
- SRM2 cooldown reduced to 2 (down from 2.5)
- SRM4 cooldown reduced to 3 (down from 3.25)
- C-Bill bundles available for MC:
- 1.1 mill for 800 MC
- 2.4 mill for 1600 MC
- 6.5 mill for 4000 MC
- Hit Registration Fixes (with more fixes coming next patch!)